Dr. Ren's Research Projects
Funded Research Projects
- Effects of Particle Aggregation and Dispersion on Contaminant Transport between Streams and Streambeds, PI, funded by TAMUK URC award, $8,868, 04/15/04 to 08/15/04.
- Defining and Predicting PCB Fluxes and Their Ecological Effects in River Systems for Risk Characterizations, Co-PI, funded by EPA STAR, $325,000 ($134,854 for TAMUK), 01/01/05 to 12/31/07.
- CAREER: Effects of Particle Aggregation/Disaggregation and Precipitation on Sediment and Contaminant Transport in River Systems, PI, funded by NSF CAREER, Current Year Award Amount: $80,563, Cumulative Award Amount: $80,563, Estimated Total Award Amount: $400,000, Original Start Date: Mar 01, 2005, Projected Duration: 60 Months.
- Chemical Contamination and Toxicity of the Lower Rio Grande near Laredo, TX, funded by NSF CREST-RESSACA.
- Effects of Anthropogenic Land Disturbances on a semi-arid Regional Landscape Water Balance in South Texas , funded by NSF CREST-RESSACA.